Fusion Pilates is a contemporary evolution of the, thanks to the deep experience and great professionalism of Estella Kelemen, who, through her ongoing study and continuing education, brings new knowledge and updates to the various techniques that are offered.
Each lesson combines at least three different techniques that will vary according to the teacher’s preference.
The starting point of each lesson is the Pilates method with its postural and stretching exercises.
A consistent practice by the client, along with the right nutrition, will quickly proffer the benefits of the various techniques used.
Benefits of Pilates
- Elasticity of the body and joints
- Fluidity of movement
- Stretching of the muscles
- Elasticity of the vertebral column
- Prevention of osteoporosis
Benefits of Yoga
- Mind and body relaxation
- Improved circulation and blood pressure
- Massage of internal organs
Benefits of aerobics e Cardio:
- Improved function of the respiratory system
- Reduction of “bad” LDL cholesterol
- Increase in “good” HDL cholesterol
- Improved muscle vascularization
- Body weight control in Kg
Benefits of Weightlifting
- Strengthened tendons and ligaments
- Improved skeletal system
- Increased strength
- Improved muscule tone and physical appearance
- Increased confidence
Benefits of Barre Workout e Dance
- Graceful and coordinated movement
- Muscle stretching
- Weight loss in cm.
- Improved posture
- Trimmed waistline
- Strengthened abdominals
- Firmer Buttocks
- More tapered legs
- Faster metabolism
- Stimulated circulation